Sunday, January 23, 2011

{Valentine Word Fun}

I've been working on Valentine crafts non-stop the last few days...just too much fun not to!
After seeing some framed art using heart punches, I got inspired to do something just a little different with fun Valentine words. This little activity will be a fun little game for all of us, as well as word and reading practice for the kiddo!


So...I busted out my handy-dandy heart Nestabilities and ran some scrap paper through my Cuttlebug until I had about 35 or so little hearts.  (If you have a die-cut machine, use the coupons at Michael's & Hobby Lobby to stock up on Nesties. I use them all the time!)  I programmed each one with a Valentine word, thinking of short sentences along the way. I think we'll have a great time with these, and practice reading, too. Easy, fun, and a scrap buster, too!


Thanks for stopping by!

Deanna

2 comments:

  1. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Java Travel
    Wisata Jawa
    Java Tourism

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!